Tuesday 23 August 2011

Olympia in 23 days!

So with me currently being out of action in tibia I thought Id make a post about my second hobby... Bodybuilding!. and with Mr. Olympia 23 days 4 hours and 39 mins from now everyones excited to see whos going to win. I thought Id post the top 5 comptetitors (In my opinion) for this years Olympia.

                                                                        Jay Cutler

                                                                     Dennis Wolf

               
                                                                            Phil Heath




                                                                       Kai Greene
                
                                                                       Victor Martinez




What do you guys think?

26 comments:

  1. Yea but u have to admire the dedication, If youv ever tried training you will know how much effort goes into that kind of physique

    ReplyDelete
  2. those guys do a great effort, exist in youtube a short called dennys abour a body builder.

    nice post, return the hand, im following you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those guys are seriously hench.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Dennis is a famous short in the bodybuilding community haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Dennis Wolf wins! :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn that crazy, i dont like too many build for mass

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shit! I just looked some of these guys up on YouTube they're such beasts

    ReplyDelete
  8. well cant say i approve of body building unless its for strength training as well for the sake of ACTUALLY being stronger otherwise seems like a waste just to look like that but to each his own =P

    by the way for those of you who follow my blog i changed the address its now computerrepairdiy.blogspot.com thats computer repair diy

    ReplyDelete
  9. HELL YEAH, looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could never get that big

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who knew the Bears' QB was that jacked...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure what i'm looking at here. Are those men or machine?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where is Ronnie??? Jay Cutler is busy, he is Bears QB and a Bodybuilder.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha you guys got him this jay cutler mixed up with another one... Jay isnt a QB for the bears

    ReplyDelete
  15. Impressive but seems like it would be hell to move around or fit into clothes with these kinds of muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hate bodybuilding sorry !

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I was ripped but not that ripped! These guys look like freaks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. im gonna take steroids to look like that...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the sport, it can get obbsessive, but fairplay to these guys!

    ReplyDelete